On September 6th, Lizzi and I said goodbye to our Lynnwood team. I’m glad we’re still in the same vicinity, because I miss them already!
We’ve shared some good memories since I first moved there, on February 13th, 2009. We’ve laughed together and cried together; we’ve fought together and won together. I feel like I’ve learned a lot, about life and love and friendship, in the short time I was there, and I’m grateful for that.
Thank you to:
- Comfort, for your patience
- Mike and Liz, for your vigor and initiative
- Marcos and Celeste, for your level-headed rationale
- Theresa, for your encouragement
- Tiago and Angie, for your perseverance
- Angel, for your loving sacrifice
- Julia, for your listening ear
- Thomas, for your acceptance
- Ben, for your humor
- Jesse, for your music
- Andrew, for your honesty (and your food!)
- Philip and Gentleness, for your unselfishness
- and all the kiddos too, for your cute and lively laughter!
May the Lord bless each one of you, no matter where you are or where you go, with His peace.
Here’s some pics from our “last supper” together: Sushi!